Welcome aboard our green and clean buses!
During the COVID-19 pandemic we have enhanced our daily vehicle cleaning regime to ensure the health and safety of our passengers remains our top priority.
Listed below are just some of the exercises our wonderful cleaners take to ensure our passengers feel confident, safe and comfortable to travel on our green and clean buses!
- Floors swept throughout and bins emptied
- Floors mopped with fresh warm water, bleach and strong washing liquid
- All grab poles, stop buttons and seats sprayed with disinfectant and wiped with warm, fresh cloths
- Drivers cab area surfaces and controls sprayed with disinfectant and wiped with warm, fresh cloths
- Hand sanitisers, driver bleach spray and wiping towel replenished.
All our buses are cleaned at the end of every day to ensure they start a day fresh. In addition to this, our drivers spray all touch points, poles, buttons and controls after every journey to limit the spread of the virus.
It's not just cleaning!
- Anti-bacterial hand sanitisers and driver/ passenger protective screens are fitted to every vehicle.
- Drivers and passengers MUST wear face coverings on board unless exempt.
- ALL individuals on the bus must stay at least 2 metres socially distanced at all times.
- We request ALL passengers where possible to use contactless payment to limit the exchange of money.
If you need reassurance or require further information, please contact us on 023 8064 4715 or email@example.com.